About the Role
As a senior leader on Chime’s Product Marketing team, you will drive Go To Market strategy for innovative new products and features. You will connect early stage market and customer research with full-funnel campaigns to make Chime the most engaging and loved banking app in the market. We are specifically looking for an incredible PMM who has a passion for zero to one work and can lead across functions through influence.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with other Marketing functions, Research, Product, Design, Comms and more, and have responsibility for activating marketing strategies ranging from retention and resurrection comms to top-of-funnel awareness campaigns. You will influence roadmap decisions related to the multiple products and features you support. You should be comfortable going deep in analytics and channel performance, as well as co-creating with your product and brand partners. Flying at multiple altitudes is one of your strengths, and you excel at mobilizing people and resources around nascent opportunities that you proactively identify. You are passionate about creating end-to-end experiences across product and lifecycle marketing channels and will have deep expertise in experimentation and optimization.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $146,610 and up to $207,700 Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is located in San Francisco.
In this role you can expect to
- Lead comprehensive marketing campaigns for new and existing products including: audience definition, product positioning and messaging, launch, and optimization.
- Partner closely with Marketing Insights and User Research teams to understand members needs and the broader competitive landscape.
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant research, product acumen, and effective cross-functional collaboration
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific critical metrics.
- Coach and mentor across cross-functional team to support delivery of projects
To thrive in this role you have
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years leading end-to-end product and performance-driven marketing campaigns
- Experience at a fast-paced consumer finance or consumer technology brand, particularly in mobile
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines
- Aligning stakeholders and production teams, minding details, organizing materials and leading and aligning team members.
- Results-driven, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems, drive business performance, and resonate with our member base
- Out-of-the-box, strategic thinker, ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- A reputation for excellent communications and for bringing cross-functional teams together, working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.
- Experience in implementing processes to scale product marketing to succeed in a rapidly growing marketing and product orgs
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.