About the Role
We are looking for an experienced growth analytics leader to lead, guide and scale our growth analytics organization. You will help drive data-driven decision-making throughout the company from performing in-depth analyses that drive valuable and actionable insights to prioritizing projects for impact and redefining data across the organization.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $216,800 and up to $307,100. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Collaborate with owners across channels, web, in-product, and member communications (email/push/sms) to run experiments that drive growth and deliver on our business goals
- Understand funnels, user behavior, and trends in the adoption of our products to identify and influence opportunities for step-changes
- Analyze data, experiment results, user research and external environment to identify user needs and prioritize the problems to solve
- Guide the team in building appropriate hypotheses, crafting measurement plans, and leading experiments through built-to-go-live. Ensure that meaningful insights are documented and understood across teams
- Identify data science solutions for product adoption and retention and performance of marketing messages & notifications
- Collaborate with Marketing & technology to ensure the right data and tech infrastructure are available to understand member behavior and conduct experiments at scale
- Help advance the culture around experimentation and processes within Chime
- Lead, coach, mentor a team of Growth analytics professionals
To thrive in this role, you have
- 15+ years of meaningful experience in analytics or other quantitative field
- Recent B2C or Direct-to-Consumer experience within a digital environment is required
- Experience in leading Growth Analytics at a fast-paced technology company strongly preferred
- A strong quantitative background acquired through a degree in a related field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics) or through professional experience
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools. Looker is a plus.
- Experience writing very sophisticated SQL queries.
- Experience leading and encouraging a team
- Strong analyst-driven and results-focused. Sets high standards for the team’s work
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions)
- A passion for and track record of improving data for business impact, preferably in a consumer-facing digital environment
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Skilled at running cross-functional relationships and communicating with leadership across multiple organizations
- Skilled at surfacing insights quickly and communicating those insights in a way that persuades action
A little about us
At Chime, we believe that everyone can achieve financial progress. We’re passionate about developing solutions and services to empower people to succeed. Every day, we start with empathy for our members and stay motivated by our desire to support them in ways that make a meaningful difference.
We created Chime—a financial technology company, not a bank*-- founded on the premise that basic banking services should be helpful, transparent, and fair. Chime helps unlock the access and ability our members need to overcome the systemic barriers that block them from moving forward. By providing members with access to liquidity, rewards, and credit building, our easy-to-use tools and intuitive platforms give members the ability to have more control over their money and to take action toward achieving their financial ambitions.
So far, we’re well-loved by our members and proud to have helped millions of people unlock financial progress, whether they started a savings account, bought their first car or home, opened a business, or went to college. Every day, we’re inspired by our members’ dreams and successes, big and small.
We’re uniting everyday people to unlock their financial progress—will you join us?
*Chime partners with The Bancorp Bank and Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, that power the bank accounts used by Chime Members.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus great medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🫂 1% of your time off to support local community organizations of your choice
- 🧠 Mental health support with therapy and coaching through Modern Health
- 👶 16 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents and an additional 6-8 weeks for birthing parents
- 👪 Access to Maven, a family planning tool, with up to $10k in reimbursement for egg freezing, fertility treatments, adoption, and more.
- 💻 Hybrid work perks, like UrbanSitter and Kinside for backup child, elder and/or pet care, as well as a subsidized commuter benefit
- 🏢 A thoughtful hybrid work policy that combines in-office days and trips to team and company-wide events depending on location to ensure you stay connected to your work and teammates, whether you’re local to one of our offices or remote
- 🎉 In-person and virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers—think cooking classes, guided meditations, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help millions unlock financial progress
We know that great work can’t be done without a diverse team and inclusive environment. That’s why we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas to join our team. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Cook County Ordinance, and consistent with Canadian provincial and federal laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.